Skip to main content

Too Faced Cosmetics Liquif-Eye

 Hello Beauty Junkies !
Just stepped away from set for a moment to blog about my new favorite item from Too Faced Cosmetics.
As you know I am doing  makeup and hair for a film called "A Maid's Room", starring the beautiful
Paula Garces 
I was fortunate enough to get a bunch of fantastic products from my good friends at Too Faced Cosmetics.
So I'll be blogging about a product a day ( if I have enough time to escape the madness on set) and Paula and I have decided to also do "how to " videos to accompany the products so you'll get to see them in action and also learn helpful tips on how to use them!

Today's product is :

Liquif-Eye Eye Shadow Transformer Eyeliner

 

How many times have you wished that you could line your eyes with your favorite eye shadow color and make it stay put? If you're like me, you've tried dipping your fine line brush in water and swirling it around in a cool metallic purple shadow only to find that it's just a hint of color and doesn't even resemble a liquid liner? Well Too Faced has you covered ! 
 One dip with the built-in, felt tipped precision brush tip allows your prettiest powder shadow to become water-resistant, long-lasting eyeliner. 
This product is ahhhhhmazing ! A definite must see ! 

Gotta run back to set, stay tuned for tomorrow's product .....
                   
                                                          until then, stay beautiful !

 

 helpful links:


Liquif-Eye Shadow Transformer Eyeliner
 

Paul Garces Website

 Paula Garces Twitter

Dyana Aives Makeup Artistry Website

Follow Dyana Aives Makeup Artistry on Twitter

Popular Posts

The probability of love at first sight....

or how a shaving soap changed themy world.... I may have a problem balancing the girlie girl in me, with the cynical New Yorker? I don't usually think of myself as a hopeless romantic, but lately I equate everything to relationships, even blogging about products. As much as I'd like to be that wham bam thank you ma'am reviewer... you know, the one that gets the product and says "OK you'll have final copy in 3 days", I just can't. I need to fall in love with it, even if only for the moment, and for that I need to get to know you better.  Seriously, can you really get to know a anything in such a short time, enough to feel confident telling all your friends about it ?  Because that's what you are, you're my friends. 
And friends can smell BS a mile away.  So I'm not going to candy coat it, if I love it, I'll scream it from the rooftops, and if I don't....well. 
I'm the chick that is going to tell you straight, but don't worry sweet pea, i…

My brow routine - A quick Everyday Eyebrow Makeup Tutorial in 5 mins or less

Quick Tip Tuesday - unruly brows! Here is  a quick 5 min beauty tip that I use and think you'll love. If you've seen my blog before you know that I am more than a just a little obsessed, with Lastics Shave Soap.
But check this out...you'll never believe how I use it today!

Here's my routine.
You will need 1. A brow brush - the ones I use are either
Senna fine line,Ve's Favorite Brushes - Slant Tip 
 Nars #5 brow brush.  2. A brow pencil
I don't spend big money on this, the one I'm using for this video is from Daiso (it's $1.50 and I love it!)  3. A brow powder
 I am using Senna's brow palette because I want to use 2-3 colors so it looks natural and not one dimensional  4. A spooly or a toothbrush
to brush them into place and      


5. Here's the kicker, instead of brow gel, I use my Shave Soap from Lastics
 it holds them in place without feeling crunchy (plus it smells ahhhhmazing!)











6. A brow highlighter  (optional) 

to clean up and sharpen your edges - …