Quick Tip Tuesday - unruly brows!
But check this out...you'll never believe how I use it today!
You will need
- Senna fine line,
|Senna Fine Liner Brush|
- Ve's Favorite Brushes - Slant Tip
|Ve's Favorite Brushes - Slant Tip|
- I don't spend big money on this, the one I'm using for this video is from Daiso (it's $1.50 and I love it!)
- I am using Senna's brow palette because I want to use 2-3 colors so it looks natural and not one dimensional
- to brush them into place and
5. Here's the kicker, instead of brow gel, I use my Shave Soap from Lastics
- it holds them in place without feeling crunchy (plus it smells ahhhhmazing!)
6. A brow highlighter (optional)
- to clean up and sharpen your edges - I'm using Anastasia Matte Highlighter Crayon in Camille
First brush your brows up,with your toothbrush or spooly.
Use the brow pencil to fill in any gaps, using quick little strokes to mimic the hairs.
Then go over the pencil using your brow powder.
Then brush your brows downward using the spooly or toothbrush, and do the same process for the top of your brows.
You want to remember to use a light hand on the beginning of your brows, the concentration of product should be in the arch, which will bring the eye upward, otherwise it just looks unnatural & heavy.(or in my case sinister-haha)
Once you're all filled in, take your spooly or toothbrush, slightly dampen it, and run it over the shave soap until you pick up enough product and brush your brows into place.
In about a minute, when this dries, you will have natural looking brows that stay in place all day!
And there you have it- My five minute brow routine!
Sounds a little crazy but it works.
Do you have any weird little hacks or products you use a little unconventionally?
I'd love to know, tell me about them in the comments below.
And if you enjoyed this quick tip, I hope you'll subscribe and share!
**Special Thanks to Lastics for providing the Shave Soap for this demo
All opinions expressed in this post are my own, and no payment was received.
You can find Lastics Shave Soap here:
"add rel=” nofollow” https://lasticsbody.com/products
Senna Brow Book and brushes:
"add rel=” nofollow” http://www.sennacosmetics.com/brows
Made with Perfect Video "add rel=” nofollow” http://goo.gl/j49PLI